COVID-19 Coronavirus Company Summary Policy
This information is in relation to Crooked Compass by Air’s current response to COVID-19 and provides guidance in dealing with how the virus may impact your travels with us.
Although we consider the current risk to travel with us as very low, we do take health and well-being seriously, and are taking all appropriate measures to deliver a safe and enjoyable experience . Crooked Compass by Air is a COVID Safe Tour Operator operating under guidelines issued by the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and supported by the Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO).
- During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we ask our travellers to adhere to the rules of social distancing at all times for your own safety and for the safety of our team and other guests.
- A letter will be presented to all guests at the commencement of your tour if operating during the COVID-19 Pandemic. This letter will outline the importance of sanitization, social distancing and the obligation of reporting any coughs or symptoms.
- All crew are updated to report on any suspicious incidents relating to travellers health.
- Drivers and guides are encouraged to avoid large crowds or areas of congregation.
- Due to social distancing restrictions, you may travel in a larger vehicle than normal or multiple vehicles in convoy to allow us to manage social distancing parameters.
- Our safety hygiene practices are always our major priority, however, following guidelines from health bodies, we will increase the deep cleaning and disinfecting of all vehicles and all hotel partners will do the same of all rooms and other areas prior to your check in.
- Please be mindful of the number of people in hotel reception areas at any given time before entering. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- Employees and travellers are reminded of the importance of regular hand washing and personal hygiene. All crew have been issued documentation regarding the importance of this and more. Any of our crew will be stood down from duty should they have confirmed contact with a COVID-19 person in the previous two weeks prior to your travels.
- Travellers with confirmed COVID-19, or who have tested positive for COVID-19, or who have been in contact with a COVID-19 person in the previous two weeks prior to travel, will not be allowed to travel with Crooked Compass.
- Travellers who have travelled to any country subject to travel restrictions relating to COVID-19 in the previous two weeks, will not be able to travel with Crooked Compass unless they have clearance from a registered health practitioner.
- Any traveller who is denied travel with Crooked Compass due to COVID-19, will be permitted to apply for no charge cancellation, subject to non refundables.
We are in regular contact with our suppliers to ensure they are taking the right precautions to minimise risk and adhering to our guidelines.